Are you all finished with your tissue box cozy and ready to print a hang tag for it? If you’d rather not print your hang tag, just email me the information below when you contact me for a mailing address, and I can create the hang tag for you here.
I created two printable hangtags for you.
1. Click on the link you want, and the PDF should pop up in your browser. The image will look really big, but that’s because it’s at a high resolution for a clean print out.
2. Print the page from your browser at a high quality print setting, preferably using thick paper or card stock. You’ll see in the preview window that the graphic is actually only about 3 inches wide.
3. Cut out your hang tag. Write down the flavor of your cake and any information about you that you’d like to include. It can be anything like “T. Chan,” “Twinkie C.,” “Twinkie Chan, www.TwinkieChan.com,” “Twinkie from San Francisco,” whatever you’d like. If you are handy with editing graphics, feel free to type in your information before printing.
4. There is a spot at the bottom of the ribbon for the price. How do you price your tissue box cozy? That is entirely up to you. In my shop, I sell the cube-shaped cozies for about $60.00. For a charitable cause, I would lower the price. Ultimately, it is all up to you and what you feel comfortable with. Unfortunately, I don’t have tax-exempt/non-profit status at this time, so I can’t offer tax-exemption for your donation.
5. Punch a hole at the top of the tag, so that you can string the tag to your cozy.
Rectangle Hang Tag
Ribbon Hang Tag
Click here for the ribbon hang tag. It will print out as a small rectangle with a polka dot background but is meant to be cut in the ribbon shape.